Here are some points that helps to get relief from back pain during work from home –
1. Setting up your home work place – Proper office ergonomics will include correct chair height , foot rest , good desk posture helps your muscles and joints comfortable.
Choosing the right ergonomic chair is more important for back support . It improves your comfort and overall productivity .
2. Exercises and stretching at regular intervals .
3. Check your posture – Prolonged sitting and slouching posture may lead to back pain .
Remember to sit all the way back on your chair to take full advantage of lumbar support, the knee should be bend 90° with feet flat assisted by foot rest .
3. See your screen height – In this eyes should be aimed at centre of screen .
4. Breath mindfully for the relaxation of body and muscles in mid and lower back .